NO SENSOR MAINTENANCE REQUIRED!
THERE ARE 2 SIZES OF THIS SENSOR AVAILABLE (v2 & nano) THE ORIGINAL OR THE STANDARD VERSION BOTH ARE SUITABLE FOR ALL TANKS SIZES - THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE PHYSICAL SIZE OF THE SENSOR & MOUNT (although both are relatively small) - SEE THUMBNAILS
both suitable up to 10mm glass/acrylic, clear or not clear
This unit has been designed to be put straight into use and includes everything needed to plug and play except reservoir container
via first class royal mail £4.68 (UK)
overseas shipping available
The ATU-PRO4 has all the same safety features of the ATU-PRO3 - the difference is in the sensor type, its outside the aquarium not in!
*now customer programmable to accept all reefloat sensor types if required to change at a later date
ATU4 is pre-wired and the unit is ready to use - includes:
- The programmable controller
- Supplied with sensor and mount
- A 2amp power supply
- 2 metres small bore pipe w/hook outlet
- full installation guide online
LETS SAY SOMETHING FAILS, WHAT HAPPENS?
In a nutshell it shuts down the pump so the top-up is inoperative until you come along and reset it, indication that it has shut down is via the pump LED starts flashing and the alarm sounds for 30 seconds, sounder then repeats for 2 seconds at 15 minute intervals. Reset is a simple push of the button, once to silence the alarm and twice to full reset - if the cause of the fault is still present then it will go back into alarm state
BONUS - Anti-Wave - many are familiar with the pump switching on and off every time you stick your hands in the water, or the same things happens if you have that powerful wave maker powerhead. This is addressed by a 3 second built in float delay activation, in other words the water level has to be "LOW" for 3 seconds before the pump starts, as soon as the level reaches a "HIGH" position the pump stops. The distance between high and low level is not measurable by conventional means the sensor is that accurate!
BONUS - Memory - that preset time you set up stays unless you reprogam, it is not lost on power failure!
- sensor - capacitive
- sensor cable length 40mm (designed to be positioned alongside the controller-we do not advise extending thr cable length)
- water level variance - less than 0.5mm
- voltage - 12v DC
- alarm - visual and audible programmable 5-60 seconds, pump auto cut-off on alarm
- pump - 12v DC with up to 3m head height
- anti-wave - 3 second delay on pump activation
- sensor mount - custom (exclusive)